WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Naruto by Danielle Baghernejad

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ad-team
Post subject: Naruto by Danielle Baghernejad Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 34.44 MB | English | Isbn:9781958862148 | Author: Danielle Baghernejad | Year: 2023

Description:
Quote:
Prepare and enjoy delicious dishes seen in, and inspired by, the hit anime show Naruto.
Naruto: The Unofficial Cookbook trains you in the cooking arts as effectively as Kakashi trains Team 7 in the ninja arts! Naruto fans of all ages will enjoy this cookbook's easy and delicious recipes, including sweet, sticky Dango; the nourishing Curry of Life; and, of course, Ichiraku Ramen. Learn how to cook culinary masterpieces from The Village Hidden in the Leaves and throughout the Five Great Shinobi Countries.

50+ RECIPES: Iconic Naruto fare such as Ichiraku Ramen and Sweet Dango will delight hungry Naruto fans of any age. The wide range of recipes provides enough options to satisfy as many shadow clones as you can summon.

TIPS AND TRICKS: Includes culinary techniques and cooking jutsus to make you a Hokage of the kitchen. A helpful nutrition guide and suggestions for alternate ingredients ensures that those with dietary restrictions can enjoy the feast.

FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Easy-to-follow recipes and everyday ingredients make this an ideal cookbook for kids, families, beginners, and experienced shinobi alike. An excellent entry point for anyone who wants to learn to cook Japanese and Asian dishes.

FULL OF FUN NARUTO FACTS: Learn why ramen is important to the series, which character names are food-related, and more Naruto-food connections.

STUNNING IMAGES: Beautiful, full-color photos of the finished dishes will help you focus your chakras to ensure success! Believe it!

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked