WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Channel 4 - Warren Jeffs: Prophet of Evil (2017)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: Channel 4 - Warren Jeffs: Prophet of Evil (2017) Posted: Fri May 03, 2024 3:44 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

Channel 4 - Warren Jeffs: Prophet of Evil (2017)
English | Documentary | Size: 1.36 GB[/center]
Pulls back the curtain on the now imprisoned religious prophet to an estimated 15,000 followers of the FLDS Church who, before going to jail for two felony counts of child sexual assault in 2011, is said to have married at least 78 wives and have more than 50 children and controlled millions of dollars for the church.

Takes a look from the inside out at a community that was led for decades by a man who controlled many to quell his demands and desires. Revealing dark secrets that include the damage Jeffs did to young children, including his own, the special features extensive interviews with Jeff's closest family, former church members and those who wrestled to bring him to justice.

Also highlights stories of those who fought back against Jeffs' power and escaped his control with the intent to bring him down. Stories including those of the Lost Boys, a group of discarded teenage boys who find each other and the will to expose Jeffs' crimes and the story of Elissa Wall, the child bride who became the lead witness in the trail that ultimately put Jeffs in prison.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “TV Shows”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked