WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Jailbird by Caro Savage

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ad-team
Post subject: Jailbird by Caro Savage Posted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:57 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 3.64 MB | English | Isbn:9781838894368 | Author: Caro Savage | Year: 2019

Description:
Quote:
***When you're working undercover the smallest mistake can cost you your life. 'A riveting read full of tension and suspense with a vivid cast of characters and an enticing plot.' *Heather Burnside
Detective Constable Bailey Morgan has been out of the undercover game since her last job went horribly wrong, leaving her with scars inside and out.
When her colleague Alice is found dead whilst working deep cover in a women's prison, Bailey steps in to replace her.
Working alone, Bailey embarks on a dangerous journey through the murky underbelly of the prison and soon discovers that Alice's death was part of a spate of brutal murders.
Surrounded by prison officers, criminals and lowlifes, the slightest mistake could cost Bailey her life.
*Heart-stopping and gripping. Perfect for the fans of hit TV shows such as *Line of Duty, Orange is the New Black and *Bad Girls.
{::## **What readers are saying about *Jailbird:
'Fast paced and addictive.' *Ross Greenwood
'I have nothing negative at all to say about this book. I can't wait for the next book from this author as she has extreme talent.'
'Flows well, extremely good plot! One of the best reads of the year. HIGHLY recommend!!!'
'Absolutely loved this book! The story flows, the characters are fascinating and I couldn't tear myself away. Highly recommended.'
'This one is a sure winner!'
'I was literally on the edge of my seat reading this book.'
'I was totally engrossed in this book.'

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts