WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Katrina Kahler - My Worst Day Ever!

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Katrina Kahler - My Worst Day Ever! Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Julia Jones' Diary - Book 1: My Worst Day Ever! An Exciting and Inspiring Book for Girls
Author: Katrina Kahler

Language: English
Extension: EPUB
Size: 1 MB
Subjects: girls books, books about bullying for children kids teen, girls book, books to read for kids, bully, girls age 9 to 14, Friendship, girls inspirational teen, diary of a horse mad girl, Bullying, girls short story, books about friendship, books about bullying, books for 9 to 12, friends, books for 9 to 14

Julia looks forward to the most exciting event of the year. As the countdown begins, her world fills with new friendships and surprises, especially when a very pretty girl unexpectedly joins her class and they become great friends. But without warning, the events that begin to unfold are not at all what Julia has anticipated. What is in store for Julia? What is the outcome of her worst day ever?
For girls age 9 to 14.

Download Katrina Kahler - [Julia Jones' Diary 01] - My Worst Day Ever!

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked