WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

SharpCut 1.4.7.0 (x64)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
shzubair
Post subject: SharpCut 1.4.7.0 (x64) Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 1:19 am
Lord Of Warez

[ img ]

File Size : 126 Mb

SharpCut provides a straightforward app that allows cutting individual user-defined scenes from a video.

The cutting process does not require re-encoding, making it a superb app for novices, but experienced users will like its efficiency. You have options of similar video editing software like LossLessCut that are feature-rich and, to some, complicated. SharpCut focuses on timeline scrubbing performance and ease of use instead. The interface is about as self-explanatory as possible while retaining modern usability. SharpCut supports MP4, MKV, TS, AVI, MOV, MPEG, WEBM, and OGV source file formats.

SharpCut will showcase its usability when working on large (and long) video files. Unlike LosslessCut, SharpCut doesn't require container remuxing other than MPEG-4 (.mp4) to make files work with HTML5 video tag. An excellent choice when you need down-and-dirty video cutting capabilities without a plethora of features.

Whats New
New feature: Set cut start/end time by manually entering the exact time (Alt+S/Alt+E or menu items under "Edit")
New feature: Navigate to a specific timeline position by manually entering the exact time (Alt+T or menu item under "Edit")
New feature: Set window render scale in the MediaHelper plugin
Adjustment: Courtesy timer set to 4 hours rather than 30 minutes

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts