WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Breaking Free from Broke: The Ultimate Guide to More Money and Less Stress by George Kamel

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: Breaking Free from Broke: The Ultimate Guide to More Money and Less Stress by George Kamel Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 4:15 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

Breaking Free from Broke: The Ultimate Guide to More Money and Less Stress by George Kamel
English | eBook | Size: 184.66 MB[/center]
America has become the land of the free and the home of the broke.

Household debt is at an all-time high, and every day people-just like you-are feeling more cynical and hopeless about their financial futures. It's time to stop believing countless lies from a system designed to take your money-lies like student loans are the golden ticket to a good-paying job, car payments are just part of life, and that you need to have a credit card.

Ramsey Personality and personal finance expert George Kamel shares his story of going from a negative net worth to a millionaire in under 10 years by following Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps. George's delivery, highlighted by his snarky sense of humor, will keep you laughing and engaged from cover to cover (no put-you-to-sleep financial advice here). Through a millennial point of view, George exposes the toxic money system designed to keep you average (and broke) and offers solutions to help you break free from:

Credit cards and credit scores
Student and car loans
Mortgage mistakes
Investing traps
Marketing and consumerism
No matter where you're starting from, you'll learn that you have the power to buck the toxic money system and build wealth if you follow the same principles George used to become a millionaire.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked