WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Channel 5 - Michael Palin in Nigeria (2024)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: Channel 5 - Michael Palin in Nigeria (2024) Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 5:52 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

Channel 5 - Michael Palin in Nigeria (2024)
English | Documentary | Size: 2.51 GB[/center]
Michael Palin's latest adventure takes him on a 1300-mile journey across the West African country.

Chapter 1:
He visits Makoko, which is often characterised as the biggest slum in Africa, and drops in at the luxury bars of Lekki, where music business insider Idara Idemeko explains the ambition of a generation now living the high life. He also travels to the coastal town of Badagry, which was once a slave port.

Chapter 2:
Michael continues his journey by climbing Dala Hill in the centre of the ancient city of Kano in northern Nigeria. He travels to the open-air stadium with Mohammad Adamu - who's lived in Kano all his adult life. The two explore the Hausa sport of dambe, an ancient form of boxing. Michael also meets Amina Ali Nkeki, one of the 276 schoolgirls who were kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014.

Chapter 3:
In the last leg of his journey, Michael heads to the city of Benin, where he learns about the 1897 Raid on Benin, viewing a commemorative statue and visiting Igun Street to see bronze statues being made. Onboard a boat on the River Ethiope, he meets Nigerian filmmaker Chuko Esiri. They discuss Nigeria's wildlife and the inspiration that Chuko gets from this location.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “TV Shows”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked