WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Cate Dean - The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Cate Dean - The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf Posted: Sat May 25, 2024 9:03 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf: A Nocturne Falls Universe story
Author: Cate Dean

Language: English
Publisher: Cate Dean
Extension: EPUB
Size: 179 KB
Subjects: paranormal romance, sweet romance, werewolves and shifters, witches & wizards

Lidia Reston's magic is fading.
She hopes that a move to Nocturne Falls will help her find out why - and maybe get some of it back. But when a sexy werewolf crashes into her life - literally - she realizes that the quiet life she had planned just flew out the window. And she learns that there's more than one kind of magic.
Harrison Grey has always been clumsy, and has been the star of many jokes since he tripped over his first branch. Now, as the owner of a shop selling interesting keepsakes to the tourists, he can at least go about his day without embarrassing himself. Until he tumbles at the feet of a beautiful new resident.
Her humor, and her acceptance, restore his belief in himself. When he learns of her recent loss, he helps her find the person she can be, with or without magic.

Download Kristen Painter - [Nocturne Falls Universe] - The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf - Cate Dean

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked