WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Diamond Mask by Julian May

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
toxicweasel
Post subject: Diamond Mask by Julian May Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:48 am
Legend Of Warez

Diamond Mask by Julian May

[ img ]

General:
Quote:
Name: Diamond Mask by Julian May
Format: mp3
Size: 499.54 MB
Book:
Quote:
Title: Diamond Mask
Author: Julian May
Language: N/A
Year: 2011
Subjects: Fiction, Science Fiction
Publisher: Random House Worlds
ISBN: 9780345470348
Total pages: 448
Description:
Quote:
The 21st century was drawing to a close, and metapsychic humankind was poised at last to achieve Unity - to be admitted into the group mind of the already unified alien races of the Galactic Milieu. But a growing corps of rebels was plotting to keep the people of Earth forever separate in the name of human individuality. And the rebels had a secret supporter: Fury, the insane metapsychic creatrue that would stop at nothing to claim humanity for itself. Fury's greatest enemy was the mutant genius Jack the Bodiless, whose power it craved. But Jack would never be a tool for Fury . . .
And so it turned to Dorothea Macdonald, a young woman who had spent a lifetime hiding her towering mindpowers from the best mind readers of the Milieu. But she could not hide them from Fury - or from Jack. Time and again she rejected their advances, unwilling to be drawn into the maelstrom of galactic politics or megalomaniacal dreams. And in the end, no one - not Jack, not Fury, not even the Galactic Milieu - would be a match for the awesome powers of the girl who would come to be called Diamond Mask . . .
Download from RapidGator

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from Fikper

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked