WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Gears of War Ephyra Rising by Michael A Stackpole

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
toxicweasel
Post subject: Gears of War Ephyra Rising by Michael A Stackpole Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 12:49 pm
Legend Of Warez

Gears of War Ephyra Rising by Michael A Stackpole

[ img ]

General:
Quote:
Name: Audio Books
Format: m4b
Size: 516.14 MB
Book:
Quote:
Title: Gears of War
Author: Michael A. Stackpole
Language: N/A
Year: 2021
Subjects: Fiction, Literature, Science Fiction, Thriller
Publisher: Titan
ISBN: 9781789095807
Total pages: 352
Description:
Quote:
An original Gears of War novel, exclusively detailing the aftermath of the Locust War written by New York Times bestselling author Michael A. Stackpole.
THE END OF THE LOCUST WAR WAS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE BATTLE FOR SERA'S FUTURE

The Locust War has ended with an energy weapon that pulsed across the land, destroying Locust and Lambent alike. The world is in shambles and the few survivors are isolated from one another. Humanity must begin anew.

With most of Sera's civilization destroyed, Sergeant Marcus Fenix and Lieutenant Anya Stroud must somehow rebuild on the ruins. For Marcus, his purpose is impossible to grasp. With no clear enemy to fight, there may be no place left for him in this postwar world. Some call him hero, others view him with resentment.

As Anya struggles to create alliances to re-form the Coalition of Ordered Governments, she quickly discovers how impossible it is to tell friend from foe. Then whispers of Locust still stalking the land begin to spread. Fearing the worst, Marcus sets out to assess the potential threat. As he searches for Locust survivors, he quickly discovers that the new enemy may be all-too-human, and utterly ruthless.
Download from RapidGator

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from Fikper

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked