WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Houdini FX Course Full Site

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Trepetljika
Post subject: Houdini FX Course Full Site Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 4:16 pm
Grown Up Punk

[ img ]

Houdini FX Course Full Site
Latest update 01/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1078 | Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz | Duration: 85h 46m | 164 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

I don't show you hollywood level huge scale effect tutorials. People always want that, but I don't believe in that. It doesn't teach you much. You spend more time on execution than on learning the underlying concepts. It's also too limited - you learn how to do effect X, but have no idea why things were done this way, what other ways there are and what the context of all of it is.

But you can always solve a problem yourself and go bigger with proper fundamentals.

What you get is production knowledge, that sometimes includes boring bits, no quick results or super fancy examples. That's the nature of the field sometimes.
My mantra is: "This is a profession, not a hobby."

Also - No, I will not be able to make you a senior FX TD. You will not get a job at ILM after this. I am not here to sell dreams, sorry.
I definitely can help you learning Houdini, but I will not promise you anything else. That's my "no bullshit" policy.
If you want unrealistic promises, look somewhere else.
If you accept that Houdini is hard to learn, takes a long time to master and can become complicated - welcome to the course!

If that's not your cup of tea, no bad feelings - there are plenty of other sources out there: other learning resources

Which topics are covered? Which aren't?
No, I'm not covering "everything". That wouldn't makes sense and would overwhelm you and me.
I am covering the common workflows of an FX TD, not CFX, nor Animation or Rigging.So let me give you a list

Includes
1. BASICS
2. POPS
3. VEX
4. VELLUM
5. RBDS
6. FLIP
7. PYRO

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[ img ]