WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Captury Studio Ultimate 2.6.0 (x64)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Captury Studio Ultimate 2.6.0 (x64) Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:25 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
File size: 1.0 GB

CapturyStudio is a software tool for tracking motion from prerecorded multiview video footage. All required tools are included within the package - video stream synchronization, camera system calibration, actor model calibration and tracking. CapturyStudio enables motion capture of humans and animals with unprecedented flexibility. No markers, no suits, no studio, no special hardware, just pure performance.

High fidelity
The motion quality of The Captury is unprecedented in comparison with other markerless motion capture technologies. Our technology conveys even the subtleties of motion while keeping jitter at a minimum. For the most complicated tracking situations, retracking in postprocessing often fixes tracking failures.

Robust
No need for green screen, the background can be dynamic. Capture both indoors and outdoors. Capture under regular lighting conditions. No need for extra lights.

Versatile
Stream marker or VR headset orientation constraints into our real time solver and improve results by fusing multiple technologies. Stream the motion data into MotionBuilder, Unity, or Unreal engines. Extend our software with your own plugin using our extension plugin API.

Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download From Rapidgator

Download From Nitroflare

Download From DDownload