WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Generative AI: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review [Audiobook]

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Generative AI: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review [Audiobook] Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:16 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Generative AI: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review [Audiobook]

English | ISBN: 9798874707149, 9781663734662 | 2024 | MP3@64 kbps | ~03:04:00 | 87 MB

Harvard Business Review, Randye Kaye (Narrator), Mike Lenz (Narrator), "Generative AI: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review"
The future of AI is here.
The world is transfixed by the marvel (and possible menace) of ChatGPT and other generative AI tools. It's clear Gen AI will transform the business landscape, but when and how much remain to be seen. Meanwhile, your smartest competitors are already navigating the risks and reaping the rewards of these new technologies. They're experimenting with new business models around generating text, images, and code at astonishing speed. They're automating customer interactions in ways never before possible. And they're augmenting human creativity in order to innovate faster. How can you take advantage of generative AI and avoid having your business disrupted?
Generative AI: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review will help you understand the potential of these new technologies, pick the right Gen AI projects, and reinvent your business for the new age of AI.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked