WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kennedy L. Mitchell - More Than a Risk

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kennedy L. Mitchell - More Than a Risk Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 8:41 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: More Than a Risk
Author: Kennedy L. Mitchell

Language: English
Publisher: Pronoun
Extension: EPUB
Size: 554 KB

When the one you love risks it all, how far will you go to save them from themselves?

He shouldn't have left, knowing the cartel was relentless to follow through on the threat. Casey deserved her hate and only wished he could take her pain too. More secretive than ever, his honed instincts screamed she was up to no good. He had no idea how much trouble she'd gotten herself into until it was too late. This time though, Casey wasn't leaving, determined to run straight into hell to save her from herself.

Being shot sucked. Though the physical pain was less than the crush of her heart when Kate woke up and found him standing over her hospital bed. She couldn't forgive him, not for leaving when she needed him most. But now she'd gotten herself in too deep, overestimated her abilities-again. Kate needed his help to see her reckless plan through or she might find herself a trafficking victim too.

More Than a Risk is the second book in the More Than a Threat series and should only be read after enjoying the first book, More Than a Threat . Please note this series is intended for mature audiences due to foul language, detailed intimate scenes, and violence.

Download Kennedy L Mitchell - [More Than a Threat 02] - More Than a Risk

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked