WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

EOBD Facile: OBD2 Car Scanner v3.53.0970

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
scorpionoptimistic
Post subject: EOBD Facile: OBD2 Car Scanner v3.53.0970 Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:21 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

EOBD Facile: OBD2 Car Scanner v3.53.0970

Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 41,60 MB

Run a diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet and discover why your engine light is on... no need to check the manufacturer's manual! Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD port (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time.

Our application requires a Bluetooth or WiFi compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface or a klavkarr diagnostic scanner:https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.bo ... k-a63.html

Features

• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 11,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes
• Clear the MIL: Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC/ Mac software

HOMEPAGE

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Mobiles”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked