WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Face Your Fears: 7 Steps to Conquering Phobias and Anxiety [Audiobook]

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
scorpionoptimistic
Post subject: Face Your Fears: 7 Steps to Conquering Phobias and Anxiety [Audiobook] Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:08 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

Face Your Fears: 7 Steps to Conquering Phobias and Anxiety [Audiobook]

English | ISBN: 9781004142729 | 2024 | 8 hours and 40 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 248 MB

Overcome your fears, phobias and anxieties with this simple, innovative and effective 7-step method. If you've struggled to deal with an overwhelming fear, phobia or anxiety -one that may have prevented you from living your life to the full and taken a toll on your mental health - then this is the book for you. Written by Christopher Paul Jones, Harley Street's leading expert on phobias, Face Your Fears: 7 Steps to Conquering Phobias and Anxiety is a practical guide to taking control of your mental wellbeing and treating common phobias, including fears of flying, spiders, public speaking and heights, as well as claustrophobia, agoraphobia and anxiety. Christopher's innovative Integrated Change System, the culmination of more than 20 years of research, offers a series of easy-to-follow, guided exercises that will allow you to uncover the source of your fears and work towards overcoming them. With this proven approach backed by a mix of cutting-edge methods, removing a phobia can be quicker and easier than you think.

DOWNLOAD

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked